OUR VIRTUAL CLINIC IS HERE - TELEMEDICINE
This service is now available to all patients with a family physician at our clinic
*ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE*
1) When you have a medical problem or concern that does not require a physical examination to manage properly. When your visit does not require vital sign measurements (blood pressure, temperature, oxygen levels etc.) or physical examination e.g. such as renewal of single prescriptions.
2) When our clinic physician asks that a telemedicine visit be booked eg. for lab or other investigation follow up review
3) When you require renewal of medical notifications (e.g. physiotherapy or massage therapy notes) that don’t require a repeat physical examination.
4) Psychological counselling when pre-approved by family physician.
1) BOOK ONLINE or call the clinic and request a Telemedicine appointment.
2) You will require either a smart phone, a laptop or a computer with video and audio capacity and access to a good WIFI connection at the time of your appointment.
3) You need to provide an email address
4) A link will be sent to your e-mail address at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
5) Accepting the link sent to you indicates your consent to a confidential Telemedicine consultation. Please read the TELEMEDICINE CONSENT FORM and do not click the link sent to you if you have any questions or concerns with regards to consent.
6) We do not record Telemedicine video or telephone consultation and all medical consultation notes are documented and kept on your charts in the same manner as an office visit.